These yummy, syrupy, oaty, flapjacks are so quick and easy to make and can be enjoyed in less than half an hour from start to finish. A brilliant reason to give making them a whirl and a perfect activity to do with children.
These flapjacks can be made with gluten, dairy and soya free ingredients and are worthwhile making as they taste so great. They are very versatile and work well as an easy snack or lunch box treat. They also taste wonderfully delicious with a cup of tea!
There’s something so British about a good old flapjack and this sweet treat is definitely an all time favourite in our family and for all ages.
Gluten free. Dairy free. Soya free.
- 250g gluten free oats
- 125g dairy free margarine
- 125g brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp golden syrup
- Pop the oven on to 180 C.
- Mix all the weighed out ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Lightly grease a tin with dairy free margarine.
- Scoop the mixture in to the tin and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
- Score the mixture in to squares.
- Pop in the oven for 20 or so minutes until the oats have gone a golden colour.
- Leave to cool on a baking tray for a few minutes before removing from the tin.
Easy peasy, yummy scrummy!
Fo a healthier alternative to flapjacks, why don’t you try my recipe for easy no-sugar banana flapjacks that recently appeared in the Brilliant Baking magazine.
HAVE A HAPPY TUMMY DAY ?