Hearty Fish Finger Pie
This hearty fish finger pie is perfect for those chilly Autumn and Wintry days when it’s cold and dark outside and you feel like a filling and belly-warming family meal. There’s something comforting about a good old pie, of any description, and this fish dish is no exception.
Crammed with healthy carbs, protein and omega 3, not only does this fish finger pie pack a punch on the nourishment front, it is also gluten, dairy and soya free. And to top it off, it looks mouthwateringly delicious on the plate too!
It is an easy meal to make as all the preparation can be done before hand and makes a great option for tea with friends or larger family groups. Don’t forget to make double of this delicious fish pie and either freeze it or enjoy it the following night with wilted spinach or green beans.
Gluten free. Dairy free. Soya free
- ‘Free From’ fish fingers, cooked
- Mashed potato (made with boiled potatoes and olive oil)
- Baked beans
- Selection of green vegetables e.g. peas, broccoli, wilted spinach and green beans are a particularly good accompaniment.
- Layer your cooked fish fingers on the bottom of an oven proof dish and cover with baked beans.
- Peel and boil your potatoes and mash with olive oil until smooth.
- Cover the beans and fish fingers with the mashed potato and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes or so.
- Serve with green vegetables.
HAVE A HAPPY TUMMY DAY ?